University Orthopedics provides comprehensive orthopedic services for patients that include:
- Office Examinations
- Emergency Care
- Outpatient Surgical Procedures
- X-ray Examinations
- Inpatient Surgical Services
- Total Joint Replacement
- Work-Comp Evaluations and Treatment
- Sports Medicine
- Custom-fitted Orthotics and Braceware
- DXA Bone Densitometry & Diagnosis and Treatment of Osteoperosis
- Physical Therapy
University Orthopedics’ surgeons maintain admitting, surgical and emergency care privileges at the following area facilities:
- Parkridge Medical Center
- TC Thompson Children’s Hospital
- Erlanger Medical Center
- Siskin Rehabilitation Hospital
- Rhea Medical Center
- Erlanger East Surgery Center
For more information, please visit our contact page.
We would like to thank the following websites for supporting UnivOrtho.org!
HotScams.com – informs and protects users from the many Internet and email scams invading us daily.
CMPND.org – Center for Multifunctional Polymer Nanomaterials and Devices
http://www.youngsmarts.com – Young Smart Software
USTC.org – United States Tech Corps – equipping our children with computers.